MY EE TEAM BLOG!!

CURRENT PROJECT

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thinking~

Assalamualaikum.
Hello~

Feel really empty when not using my head to do something new. It was a lot of interview offered after I signed my working contract with ViE. The first job I rejected was Intel Penang~ the salary offered with bonus was really interesting,however the job scope not really suit with me. Why?? I'm thinking about... what will I do everyday to get paid. Is it something I like?? I'm really hope that my JOB is also my HOBBY. Then the life will be easier (^^)V.

I keep thinking, how many years I will be in electronic arena?? Is it the salary increment will be enough as my experience increase?? Then, the positive ideas come.....everything in the world really need electronic control to work in very high speed, most of the gadget today need electronic circuitry. Lots of mechanical control system was replace by electronic controller.

If I can be the one who really expert in electronic,then I can create my own electronic company. Fuhh~ too deep fantasy but this is what I'm saying during interview session. "If you are good enough, the company will help you to make it real". This was the response I've got from ViTrox founder, 39 years old already kaya-raya(rich)! How?? Hopefully I'm on the same path with him.

I'm really nervous waiting to be in ViTrox, what they said,the work load was quite high~I already pass 3 stages of interview, need to complete another 3-6 months probation period before job comfirmation. how wonderful, hard and fantastic experience should I face.hehehe. We will see this 15 June..the most important is, sea(laut) is infront of the office.yehuu~

4 comments:

  1. huhu. bile start cha? good luck. jgn rsau sgt psl keje. bile keje tu dh dtg baru rsau. hehe. nti wat company vortex electrica jgn lupe kat aku. nk jd senior executive software engineer = p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe. company vortex kita bakal menjelma. tunggu poh ada PHD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what you thinking is same with me..when i saw my ceo, i quite shock because he is young person..his age i think in range maybe around thirty something..we try to get knowledge as much as posible..with knowledge only we can build our dream..

    if u dont mind i will use ur word if i got interview which said
    "If I can be the one who really expert in electronic,then I can create my own electronic company"..maybe change litle bit.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure you can used that word zul. most of employers searching for candidate with vision. hope we all get the best result from our effort. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...