MY EE TEAM BLOG!!

CURRENT PROJECT

Sunday, December 12, 2010

ELECTRIC + MAGNETIC = ELECTROMAGNETIC *PART 1

Assalamualaikum.

Hi everybody, since I've got a request from a friend, so I would like to share with you a basic understanding of electric and magnetic. Hope with the simple example,people who are not involve in electric engineering will also understand how everything works. I'll try my best to make you understand it in the way of story rather than plain note or theory.All the diagram I draw here are free to shared.

Electric energy, I don't want to give the same defination like what you can find in wikipedia, This is what it look like from my understanding: CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE

That is the most basic part, I will try not to include any equation as the equation will mess out every simple thing. If you take an AAA batery, connect the +ve and -ve pole with a wire, you will get the diagram of green path above. The electron will flow from -ve pole to the positive while the current are opposite of that. For a long time of connection, the battery will become hot as it continuous release the electron through the wire as short-circuit loop.

At the end of the battery life, the potential of the battery usually 1.5V become only less than 0.5V. At this point,we said that the potential is going to be a ground level 0V or equalibrium pressure for spray can.Example above show the actual electricity application.Red arrow is the direction of current flow( +ve holes transition). Electron are moving through a thin filament which heated up and the energy of it are emitted as visible light photon. This is how light bulb operating. I don't want to put it more detail, as any question we can discussed it in comment below. If you found anything wrong inside this article, let me know as I can change it to be better and reliable. Thank you.
PART 2 for magnetic induction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...