MY EE TEAM BLOG!!

CURRENT PROJECT

Friday, December 11, 2009

READY FOR THE FINAL ROTATION

Assalamualaikum..

From this post date, it is remain another 5 months to complete my degree in electrical/electronic engineering. It is quite fast from July 2006 until today, the time was running faster. A day like an hour for me. Now I am waiting to start my final semester on 27 Disember 2009. A lot of things happened in my life and some of that totally lost from my brain and some permanently inside with me. I should left everything that is not for me...and carry the remaining life as good as possible.


Since the last practical in ONsemiconductor Senawang, this is our first long holiday to be with family. 2 months stayed in Senawang give a challenging life while eating 'nasi goreng DIY' everyday. But,it teach us about friendship, discipline and work load distribution. "And the memories remain"..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...